We are looking to recruit a Customer Care Agent who can provide our customers and other team members with accurate and detailed advice on technical scuba products to assist customers in making an informed buying decision. We need someone to join our current hardworking and dynamic customer care team in helping us to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are held throughout all four of our brands. Customer satisfaction is a critical success factor for an online retailer; as such the role of a Customer Care Agent is crucial in ensuring that that customer’s needs are met in a timely and professional manner. The primary function of the role is to facilitate customer communications via telephone, email and social media, to identify the needs of the customer provide them with the desired outcome to their query.The standard hours for this post are 08:30-17:00 Monday to Friday, plus 1 Saturday in 4 paid at time and a half. However, due to the nature of our business, our Customer Care Department operates seven days a week, therefore applicants must be prepared to provide weekend cover when required to cover annual leave.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- To demonstrate a personal and professional commitment to customer satisfaction at all times, taking ownership for providing timely resolutions and communicating proactively.
- Be the first point of call for all scuba related customer queries, responding to them within set SLA’s.
- Provide assistance with technical scuba questions to other team members.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Consumer Contract Regulations and Trades Description Act in relation to online retail (training will be provided).
- As a member of the Customer Care Team, answer inbound telephone calls, emails, Live Chat, social media and Amazon enquires in accordance with current prescribed standards for service and professionalism.
- Assess sales order against prescribed fraud scoring and authorise accordingly.
- Administrate customer refunds for returned sales orders.
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding potential issues.Regular and ad-hoc administration related to orders and Customer Care functions.
Key skills and attributes;
The successful candidate will have a positive, professional approach to Customer Service and Sales, with the ability to confidently communicate with customers through various channels including telephone and email. We are looking for an experienced scuba diver with extensive equipment knowledge, and ideally with some experience of working in the scuba diving industry. You are required to have good computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications are essential. You will have a proactive approach to your own development with learning new skills.
- £19,000 Per annum
- Fantastic staff discount
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Monthly staff lunch
- Parking and staff facilities
Got the skills for the job?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org